Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Ranch Office

Ranch Office,
Tuesday:
 Cleaning the window's and hanging the blinds.
 more trim work!

 trim around the upstairs window's
 Elder Christensen staining more cedar, I keep hoping we are done 
I'm sure the Elder's do to.
 room cleaned up.
 Baseboard installed, drilling the holes for the knobs.
 I get to install the knobs.


 So fun to see the parking lot full of vehicles.
 Cowboy's have a meeting

 Sister Christensen working on the blinds

 So fun to have the blinds up!!
 Sister Gibson
 leveling out the dirt in the back yard.
 Cute Sister Christensen





 Entryway cleaned up ready to clean up the dust so that we
can stain the staircase.

 Staircase
 Upstairs door's



Wednesday:
 Cleaning the window
 blinds installed know I can take a photo of the kitchen.
very nice!!
 As I clean the window the spider's are everywhere, this one had laid an egg.


 I sucked it up in the vacuum
underbelly
 top side
 Barn Swallow
so beautiful!!


Elder's prepared the rebar for the cement

 Installed the blinds in the Conference Room

Garden Spider
Yellow Belly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oklahoma Sooner Ranch

We have been reassigned for about 3 months to the Sooner Ranch in Oklahoma.  We arrived today so you can continue to follow my blogging if y...